Starver M is a state of the art phosphate remover for maintaining low levels of phosphate in swimming pools.
The highly concentrated formulation is a uniquely formulated phosphate remover which removes up to 2 parts per million with one dose and maintains low levels of phosphates with minimal fuss.
Features & Benefits
- Simple easy application directly through the skimmer
- No sediment so no need to shake before use
- A single dose of 250mls will remove up to 2ppm (parts per million) of phosphates from swimming pool water
- Natural composition of unique polymers and rare earth compounds
- Bulit in clarifier gives superior look to water quality
- Does NOT cloud pool water like other phosphate removers
- Increases efficiency of all sanitisers
- Increases the efficiency of salt water chlorinators
- No need to vacuum (does not settle out in pool)
- No effect on filter pressure
- Add 250mls once a week for every 50,000 litres pool water
Starver M is a maintenance solution designed to be used in conjuction with Starver X which is a high level bulk phosphate remover
For very high levels of phosphates (over 2 parts per million) we recommend first adding 1 Litre or Starver X per 50,000 Litre pool water. Once the phosphate level is below 2 parts per million you then begin a maintenance program using Starver M at the dosage rate stated above,
Starver M will not clog filters and will not increase filter pressure
Unlike other phosphate removers on the market that have not been formulated to the same high standard of Starver M, it will NOT cloud the pool water so there is no need to add clarifiers following the use of Starver M.
Ensure you regularly test the pool for phosphates and keep water balance in order.
Starver M is compatiable with all registered sanitisers and does not effect probes on automatic liquid feeders or other dosing units.
- Starver csn be used with phosphate levels up to 1ppm
- Starver M can be used with levels up to 2ppm
- A 500ml dose of Starver will reduce the level by 1ppm
- A 250ml dose of Starver M will reduce the phosphate level by 2ppm. So in simple terms, half the dose reduces the phosphate level by twice the amount.
- Starver M should be used as an ongoing PREVENTATIVE (maintenance product) to maintain a phosphate level as close to zero as possible .
Starver M 1 Litre - $29.00
Starver M 2.5 Litre - $58.00