A versatile hand kneadable, fast setting co-extruded epoxy repair system that can be used for repairing a multitude of things. It is especially suitable for application to damp, wet or underwater substrates. It comes in a handy roll form, with the white hardener encapsulated in the aqua green resin part. The product hardens in 20 – 30 minutes after mixing, to a white solid material.
Where can this product be used?
- Creating water features/ attaching pebbles under water in pond
- Sealing holes in foundations and outer walls
- Repairing generators, water and fuel pumps
- Re-setting ceramic tiles in swimming pools etc
- For fast and permanent repairs to damp and wet substrates, and even for underwater repairs
- Patching dings, scratches, cuts, gouges and holes in fibreglass, metal and wooden boat decks and hulls
- Repair of pipes, fittings, electrical connections, water tanks, tubs, sinks, spas, hot tubs, tanks, pools, leaking gaskets
- Ideal for emergency in-water repairs
- Repairing fishtanks, ponds, pools
- Not recommended for filling or sealing joints/cracks subject to movement as the cured product is extremely hard and inflexible
- Not recommended for use where hydrostatic pressure is present prior to cure
What materials is this product suitable for?
- Most plastics - recommend to pre-test