Active Constituent: Organic Acids
- Removes iron & rust stains caused in swimming pools.
- Can be used on all surfaces.
- Useful in salt chlorinated pools.
- Initial Dose: 1Kg per 50,000 litre swimming pool.
- Prior to use ensure that the free chlorine level is below 0.5p.p.m.
- Adjust pH to between 7.2 and 7.6.
- For best results add product as close as possible to stained area. Do NOT allow contact with coloured marble pool finishes. In this situation, place the product in a skimmer sock attached to the pool broom and rub the affected area.
- Widespread staining is best treated by distributing product over the pool surface. NEVER add via the slimmer basket or filter.
- After use vacuum to waste (if brown sediment on pool floor), backwash then check water balance and adjust pH/alkalinity as required.